ThinkRider X7 (3) Smart Trainer
The new generation X7 model retains classic sedate shape and the unique design of frame protecting, comprehensively upgrades the performance and software, which greatly improves the reliability and practicality.
Highly accurate. Light and easy to carry and quiet.
Side to side swinging up to 5 %. The allowance for frame’s angular distortion is around±5° Perfect compatibility with major cycling software and devices. such as:PowerFun,Onelap,Zwift,TrainerRoad,PerfPRO, BKOOL,etc.
Support bluetooth and ant+ dual mode simultaneous connection Stability. Y shape design, absolute stable when dancing on the bike.
Bicycle Smart Trainer, Direct Chain Drive, Built-in Power Meter, Bike Trainers
- New built-in speed sensor, maintenance-free.
- Added wireless signal connection indicator light.
- Added real-time temperature control chip and upgraded algorithm
- Added software calibration spin-down functions
- Support bluetooth and Ant+ dual mode simultaneous connection
- Optimize ERG mode Increase max power to 2500 watts"
- Structure: Floating stable structure
- Weight: 21kg
- Expand size: 59*91*48cm
- Package dimensions: 48*27*48cm
- Inertial wheel: 5.7KG, Dynamic balanced
- Drive mode: Direct drive
- Simulated slope: 0-20%
- Output power: 0-2500W
- Wireless signal: bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+
- Deviation: ±2%
- Power source: 100-240V~1.5A,50-60Hz
- Rear axle opening: 130mm,135mm,142mm
- Rear axle type: quick release/barrel axis
- Flywheel compatibility: Shimano or Sram 9/10/11s/12s flywheel
- 12-speed flywheel (requires replacement of tower base)
- Wheel size: 20”-29″MTB/700c RD
- Calibration tool for X7-3
Support Multiple mainstream riding software such as: PowerFun, Onelap, Zwift, TrainerRoad, PerfPRO, BKOOL
The Box Contains
- Smart bike trainer
- Power adapter
- Quick release
- ANT+ adapter
- 8-9-10 speed washer
- Quick release/barrel axis conversion components*4
- User manual
*Notice before buying:The Cassette is for demonstration purposes only, not including the product, you need to purchase it separately.
Remove the bike trainer and accessories from the box and be sure to keep the box and foam for future transportation and storage.